Self-adjusting, efficient and safe pressure ulcer prevention
Constructed with Viscoelastic ‘Memory Foam’, Hill-Rom’s NP150 Viscoelastic mattress has been specially developed to help prevent pressure ulcers.
The surface moulds to the patient’s shape, evenly distributes the weight and contours the body in any position, increasing patient comfort and pressure redistribution.
- Temperature sensitive viscoelastic foam
- Conforms to body shape and reduces interface pressure
- Welded cover with built-in carry handles
- Easy to clean and extremely hygienic
- High density side sections designed for patient safety and improved egress
- Cover with welded seams and built-in carry handles
- Waterproof cover with multi-stretch, vapour permeable, bacteriostatic and fungostatic properties
- Adapts to most bed frames and conforms to all bed positions