Be ready to do more at every point of care.
With a growing population of bariatric patients, healthcare providers must be ready with the right equipment to help improve the way bariatric care is provided at every step of recovery.
With a comprehensive bariatric portfolio, Hillrom can help you be ready to do more at every point of care.
Whether you’re looking to help get your patients back on their feet more easily or perform routine tasks more efficiently, Hillrom can help with a range of accessories that work together to help you move patients through every step of recovery, without compromising your patient’s dignity.
Every step of the way--Hill-Rom’s range of products can help you be ready to create a comfortable experience for both patients and caregivers.
- Bariatric Wheelchair with swing-away, elevating leg rests allow for easier patient ingress and egress (Maximum recommended weight capacity: 317 kg (700 lb)
- Bariatric Expandable Walker offers adjustable width and height to accommodate various patient sizes (Maximum recommended weight capacity: 454 kg (1,000 lb)
- Bariatric Extra-large Commode offers easy-to-release drop arm allowing for safe lateral transfer (Maximum recommended weight capacity: 454 kg (1,000 lb)
- Shower Transfer Bench features durable, molded plastic bench and backrest adjustable height of individual zones (Maximum recommended weight capacity: 272 kg (600 lb)
- Barton® Transfer Chair easily converts between a flat and upright mobile chair that allows a single caregiver to easily transfer patients
- AirPal® Patient Transfer System gently raises and glides patients across a friction-reducing air surface for a smooth transition
- The Procedural Stretcher makes it easy for caregivers to transport patients while providing a comfortable ride
- The Viking® XL Lift makes the manual lifting and repositioning of patients less strenuous and more efficient