Ease of use and versatility
Hill-Rom’s Transport Stretcher is an economical choice designed with ease of use and versatility in mind. Our industry leading warranty provides you with confidence in the durability and craftsmanship of our stretcher fleet.
The Next Generation Steering Plus System on Hillrom’s Transport Stretcher is easy to steer and stop while allowing for crisp cornering and control. Increased stability is provided through the dual-locking four wheel braking system, which is standard on all Hillrom stretchers.
Built to last, the Transport Stretcher’s heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel reinforced frame provides both long-lasting quality and a 317.5 kg (700 lb) weight capacity to handle patients of varying size. The stretcher integrates well with other emergency room equipment, making it an ideal ER and transport stretcher.
Integrated utility tray
Now there is somewhere to store your patient's belongings and medical supplies, with this large and easy to access utility tray.
Integrated O2 tank holder
Keep your patient's oxygen tank out of the way with this integrated O2 tank holder.
- 317.5 kg (700 lb) weight capacity
- Low deck height capability
- Push handles
- Redundant-locking, four-wheel brakes
- Power washable
- Brake/Steer pedals– head and foot*
- Brake/Steer pedals– all four sides*
- Next generation Steering Plus™ system
- Permanent IV pole– 2 stage
- Radiolucent surface with Upright Chest X-Ray Cassette Holder*
Therapeutic support systems: foam
- 7.6 cm (3") or 10 cm (4") high density foam mattress with fire barrier*
- 12.7 cm (5") Comfortline® multi-density foam with fire barrier*
* Optional feature